‘Proper care is appreciated’
The White Naomi! rose is a living product, proper care throughout the supply chain is needed. In order to guarantee the best vase life to the consumer we drawn an overview of some general care tips.
General Care tips for Traders and Wholesalers:
– Optimal storage and transport temperature is between 2 – 5ºC.
– Optimal humidity level is between 75% and 85%.
– Store and transport on water.
– Use clean and bacteria-free buckets.
– Keep the roses in the included and original packaging.
General Care tips for Florists:
– Optimal storage temperature is between 2 – 5ºC.
– Remove the plastic sleeves carefully.
– Storage the roses in water.
– Use clean water with flower food.
– Avoid unnecessary damage while removing the lowest leaves.